Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Mussina Building layout

Hello :) This is the 1st layout I created in this new year of 2018. One of my goals this year is to do a Layout a Day. Something easy enough with all the printed pictures I have on hand. But not sure if I will be able to keep up with daily posts but will give it a go :) I will have my goals post up probably tomorrow still working on my list for the year but this is one of the for sure goals for me :) I also have a goal of scrapping the printed pictures I have on hand of vacations/roadtrips this I expect to be 70% of my daily scrapping. I have so many theme albums I want to do that I had goals for last year that didn't get conquered so make that a priority this year :) Those pictures aren't going to be seen sitting in envelopes from the printers.
I created this layout joining in with a challenge over at Bash Your Scrapbook Stash FB group . #BYSSLayouts365 will be the hashtag and the goal is to finish 365 layouts (projects, cards, etc.) in 2018, which is one of my goals :) So this challenge is right up my alley.
 This is a layout created with pictures of the Self-Guided tour of Historic Downtown Williamsport I did in April 2017. I have lots of pictures from this walk that I want to get scrapped and since they are a variety of different pictures I shouldn't get to bored creating with them till I'm done :) So between my Counterfeit kit-Sprinkle and my 100 pattern paper pile should have lots of choices for papers for the pictures. The papers for this layout came from my counterfeit kit. I used a sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy for my inspiration:
I loved this background for the pictures and used a piece of the pattern paper that was similar in color with the windows of the building and that made it look like it was pointing to the photos.
 I added the information about the building that is supplied with the tour paper to the bottom of the layout
 The butterfly came from the pack of die cuts that was in my counterfeit kit that had the trucks in it :) also had the butterflies and the florals on this layout. I added my journaling with a piece of the same paper that I had used up in the top element.
close up of the pictures of the building. It's always fun to get myself caught in a photo withing the photo taken.
Thank you for stopping by today to see what I'm up to in my little corner of the world...........

CKC-Sprinkle: 1 12X12 layout
100 Pattern Paper Pile:

21 comments:

  1. Oh I like the way you did the (hidden) journaling! Lofty goals but FUN GOALS! I scrap as often as possible!!! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you've beaten me to it - I had that sketch lined up for a page with one of my forgeries :)
    Good luck with your LOAD - I know I couldn't do it. I will be happy to get a couple of albums finished I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout - thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout, thanks for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice of pattern paper which has similar color with the object in the photo. Thank you for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love that you're scrapping travel themed pictures! I always enjoy looking and reading about where other people have been. Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Layout, Tina. Love the photo in photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your layout is very nice. Thank you for participating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, too, like those reflection selfies! Fun outing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning photos, so beautifully scrapped. Thanks for joining us at Lets get Sketchy
    ~DT Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your scrapping goals for 2018. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Get Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year! What a wonderful take on the sketch, thanks so much for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Layout, I like the journaling. Thanks for joining LGS

    ReplyDelete
  15. How to use paper is wonderful! ! ! Thank you for your participation in LGS ♪

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great layout and journaling!Thank you for joining us at LGS!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am still in awe of your goal but this is a great start and what super buildings! Go Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Heidi (Move4life) here from CKC..lovely background CS colour with the building colour (Cdn auto correct spelling —sorry!) :) and wow!! That’s a goal I’ve got to give some respect for making!! Happy scrapping!

    ReplyDelete