Sunday, January 7, 2018

My Spice to Life layout for Lasting Memories challenge

Good Morning and welcome to a new week challenge over at Lasting Memories January our theme is "Word Play" and our first challenge this week is "Love".

LM #377 - Love - use some form of the word "Love" on your layout.
This can be in your title, in your journaling, or even on an embellishment, just show us some form of the word Love ( love, lovely, loving, etc.) on your layout.
 
This is the layout I created for this challenge:
 This is the Spice to my Life :) my husband and this is a recent picture of him over the summer when we were on vacation. This is also a layout I created during LOAD1017: Day Thirteen: I’ve got a secret……ingredient – that one thing that your day is not complete without. My Special ingredient to my life and without him in my life everyday it would be incomplete :) My hubby when he is on the road and don't get to see him he calls me. He's my heart and my soulmate.
 I was able to find a variety of Project Life cards in my stash that had the word Love on it and used plenty of them on this layout. What is cool about project life cards are that they can be used in place of a picture which adds some spice to the layout. I went for a grid style layout for those cards and
scattered sequins and glitter stars on the layout for the embellishment. Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you create for this week's fun challenge 

1 comment:

  1. How romantic! And wonderful that you have your soulmate. I know that feeling and it makes me happy! Great that he allows you to scrap him! ;-)

    ReplyDelete