Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Adorbs layout

Good Morning :) I created this layout for Day 8 of LOAD218: Memory can be a fickle thing, Share a recent moment you should write down before you forget it :)
I wanted to make sure to document the new flower bulbs we got this past spring and so glad to add the name of it with a picture of it after it came up. Used my current counterfeit kit - Pretty Little Pastimes and the sketch over at Let's Get Sketchy :) So ready for Spring to arrive. 
 
 This sketch just makes this photo of the flower shine and love the colors of pattern papers I chose for it too
 So cool to make good use of that word for the title of the layout :)
 Close up of the flower it's been fun scrapping these flower pictures from last year, bring me a bit of spring to my long winter :)

My journaling :) Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world.


2 comments:

  1. These flower layouts are making this winter much happier Tina! I love this layout, the papers, the colors and the photo all make me very happy feeling. It's like sunshine on a cloudy day. Love, love, love! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have such lovely flower photos. The kit looks like it's going well!

    ReplyDelete