Monday, April 9, 2018

This Town layout for the Stick It Down double layout challenge

Good morning and welcome to the April Double Page challenge over at Stick It Down blog. For APRIL we're doing an collab with The Studio Challenges. Their challenge is use a song or lyric on your page.
The double page sketch this month is:
 https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhsPv9tvRYRuQeLkiaKUVaU7nP7p279CZGto-QfPVtYwXPavSZ3SwQd1mc3b2J-LHIlbk7ZiAwULMYP599JPuP-N_xgwCAJ2eCHQoGt35SrVdlfQiUn4n1j1kZ4Fj49r25fP7gXeOzLkFM/s1600/Niki+april2018.jpg
This is the layout I created with the sketch:
For the collab with The Studio Challenges. Challenge is use a song or lyric on your page, I used the song title for Niall Horan - This Town

I also used one of the lyrics from the song to start off my journaling
The Left side of the layout:
 The Right side of the layout:
Close up photos of the layout:
This was part of the Historical walk through Down Town Williamsport and I added the information about the stop to the layout.
 The title, I used that one red piece of pattern paper that was in my March counterfeit kit: Florally Whimsy for the triangles in the layout. I used an alpha that I found in my tote bag when I was at the crop in March.
 close up of the building. My only real embellishing was the rubons I used throughout the layout.
Thank you for stopping by today and I look forward to seeing what you created for this fun sketch from Stick It Down blog.



1 comment:

  1. Wow! great photos and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with the studio challenges!

    ReplyDelete