Monday, May 7, 2018

Young One for a Use Your Stuff challenge

Good Morning and welcome :) Today's challenge over at Use Your Stuff is a Mood Board:
and I was inspired by the young bird in the bottom left corner, the florals and the soft colors on the mood board:
The picture on my layout is a very young Brown Thrasher that I saw June 3, 2017. I made this layout using scraps on my desk, most of the scraps came from my last month's counterfeit kit: Spring Flings and Easter Things and using bits of this month's counterfeit kit: Geometric Beauty
 Journaling
 Fun cut apart words I got from a border sheet that was in last month's counterfeit kit
Flowers I had left over in a dish on my craft desk and the sequins are from my current counterfeit kit :)
Thank you for stopping by today and seeing what I'm up to in my little corner of the world. I look forward to seeing your creation for this fun challenge over at Use Your Stuff.

1 comment: